RFT’s ultimate goal is to be seen as a partner with our clients, not just another staffing vendor on the take. To get closer to that goal we created the Recruiting Resource Program. This program is designed to give you, the small business owner, access to recruiting help even when no direct hire search has been retained.
RFT Search Group is excited to announce our Recruiting Resource Program. This annual subscription program will provide you, the business owner, with access to experienced recruiters specializing in family owned and operated, and small businesses.
Through this subscription program you will be entitled to:
- One Candidate Sourcing project per 12 months. We will work with you on creating a job posting, determining the right traits and behaviors for the position, source and phone screen candidates specifically for you. These candidates will then be provided to you to continue your recruiting process.
- Unlimited availability to post your current openings on our website. An additional venue for candidate traffic to find your available openings.
- Unlimited phone and email access for business owners to our team. Receive assistance in writing job postings designed to attract the right type of candidate for your position. Questions regarding recruiting, discriminatory questions in the interview process, salary expectations, perks, bonuses, offer letters and more can all be discussed by you directly with our experienced team members.
- Invitation for you, the business owner, to attend our Business Owner Forum discussing a variety of recruiting, on boarding and employee related topics.
- 10% discount on all other full price services provided through RFT Search Group including Direct Hires, Candidate Sourcing and Second Stage Interviews.
This program has a low fee for 12 months of access to this program. Regardless of the size of your business, this small investment can help in hiring the right employees for your business, thereby reducing the stress and additional cost of turnover.