Our client is adding a Warehouse Supervisor to their team! If you’re interested in joining an established but growing manufacturing/distribution organization, keep reading! Our client is a 50+ year old family owned business that is continuing to grow. This Warehouse Supervisor role will be both hands on and managerial in nature.
This position will include:
- Oversee warehouse production staff of five
- Manage all errors and any other issues related to shipping
- Hands on assistance on the manufacturing side as needed
- Manage all warehouse and equipment maintenance and repair including: arranging winter plowing and salting, summer landscaping and lawn maintenance, coordinate as needed special facilities projects
- Completion of HAZMAT training and HI-Lo Certification
- Knowledge of software including MS Office Suite (Excel), UPS/FEDEX and ERP systems
This role, while newly created, is a combination of pulling from other team members and Operations Manager. You’ll be helping define the role as you grow and learn more in it. This position pays $47k – $50k ($23 – $24/hourly) plus a fantastic benefit package including bonuses, employer paid health insurance, 401k, disability, PTO and profit sharing. Great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career move to join and then grow with a company!
**Interviews will be scheduled for Tuesday afternoon 4/26 or Thursday morning, 4/28!
|Job Category||Direct Hire|