Our client, a high end consumer goods company is looking to complement their team with a Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager position will be responsible for workflow and productivity, facility management, and delivery schedules. As a result, this is a great position for someone who loves providing great customer service while getting the product out the door in a timely manner. This company’s environment supports a positive attitude and true teamwork. Position will report directly to the General Manager.
The right candidate will:
- Employ strong customer service skills to communicate with consumers/clients in response to delivery schedules
- Have experience working with vendors and manufacturers and their logistics departments
- Be a seasoned manager with direct reports and facilities management subcontractors
- Manage all fleet activity including permitting and licensing and making sure vehicles are properly maintained serviced and cleaned
- Understand the critical importance of attention to detail while dealing with high value inventory
- Possess strong computer skills including MS Office and inventory tracking software
If you love getting product out the door on time and making sure your customers are satisfied this could be a great position for you! This is a career path position, not just a job. This position will start as a management role and will grow into a seat at the leadership table. Future projects could include barcoding inventory, streamlining workflow and strategically adding team members as the company continues to grow.
Great benefit package, direct hire position. Standard M-F hours, however it will be approximately 48 hours per week. This position is salaried ($50 – $60k) including benefits and potential bonuses. This high end consumer goods warehouse is incredibly clean and organized and needs someone to maintain that level of excellence! Please forward resume with salary requirements to [email protected]. No phone calls please! Thank you!
** Please check out our website at https://rftsearchgroup.com/open-positions/ for all other open positions!