Our client, a second generation family owned automotive aftermarket products company, is looking to add a Supply Chain Analyst to their team! This is a newly created position to take some of the workload off the Operations Manager and allow someone to really dig in and take ownership of the Supply Chain functions.
The right candidate will be comfortable:
- Analyzing current supplier contacts and sourcing new ones as needed
- Running reports and analyzing data as it relates to current and potentially new product, availability and pricing
- Troubleshooting issues with existing products
- Working with OEM’s on product approvals
- Assisting in collaborating the automation purchasing functions in the ERP system
- High level of MS Excel, report writers and software systems in general.
Great opportunity for a business minded Supply Chain individual who likes to roll their sleeves up and dig into to data, and then make changes based on your findings. You’ll be taking ownership in this role and communicating up the chain. Definitely a position that will have impact on the growth and direction of this automotive after market products company.
$60 – $70k base plus great benefit package including excellent health insurance, 401k, disability, paid vacations and profit sharing.
|Job Category||Direct Hire|