Madison Heights, MI
Great opportunity someone starting out in their Sales Engineer career. This is a new position in a new building for an established company. After learning the business inside and out you will be responsible for connecting the right services to the right customers! Our client strives to provide the highest quality technical support and service to their clients, so this position will require a well-rounded individual. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager and will allow you flexibility in your schedule and workload.
The right candidate will:
- Possess a strong background in tech support including everything from general computer maintenance (firewalls, memory upgrades, etc) to troubleshooting network problems, to deployment of hardware or software systems.
- Exercise excellent communication skills, documentation and problem solving.
- Love to travel! This position involves one to three day trips for conferences in exciting locations all over the country.
- Operate all Microsoft Office products
- Pass a driver’s license check, background check and drug test.
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to grow. Our client provides a casual dress atmosphere, and a varied work schedule. You provide an outgoing, sales minded personality, problem solving acumen, tenacity to see something through and the thoroughness to document to track problems and resolutions. You also provide the attention to detail and accountability to help build a stronger team.
This is a career move position. Your clients are large, Fortune 500 companies, so consistency is important to them. If you are that rare combination of technical expertise and an outgoing personality this is the job for you. This is a direct hire position with a salary of 50-55k, with benefits, PTO and vacation time,full insurance package and paid holidays. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!