Greater Chicago Area
If you love being an Outside Sales Representative with a structured sales training background, this could be for you! Our client is continuing to grow, and they are opening up a relatively untouched territory for a new team member! Two things are going to be key for this position: a structured sales training methodology and a business owner mentality. Our client, a well established Marble & Stone Wholesaler is looking to add to their B2B sales team. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager, yet needs someone who is not afraid to work the territory with little guidance.
The right candidate will:
- Love being out on the road in front of your customers (while working from home)
- Understand you’re not out just to get the sale, you’re developing B2B relationships for future business
- Know how to grow a new territory through strategic planning, account penetration and development
- Use Salesforce for daily planning, updates and reporting of numbers
- Love the thrill of the sale and have the personal drive to do more, problem solve, and take control of the client base
- Be accountable, self-motivated, have high integrity, know how to sell on quality over pricing
- Must want to be a part of something bigger and be coachable
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to grow. This position is due to that growth. The territory will cover Chicago north to Madison. The right candidate will spend four weeks training in all departments at Corporate (Metro Detroit). You will become familiar with how the business runs and what customers can expect from you. Finally, learn product knowledge through manufacturers training, ride along training and your own interest in learning more about the product base.
This direct hire position will start with a base pay of $60k – $70k, and will change to base plus commission after initial training period. Great benefit package, including medical, dental, 401k, PTO and bonus plan. You can earn up to six figures after the first year, but that will require digging into your territory and really working it!
If the Outside Sales Rep with a structured sales training experience sounds like it could be for you, then please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] Thank you!