If you love being an Outside Sales Representative (with a structured sales training background), this position could be for you! Two things are going to be key for this position: a structured sales training methodology and a business owner mentality. Our client, a well established residential construction related company, is looking to add to their B2B sales team. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager, yet needs someone who is not afraid to work the territory with little guidance.
The right candidate will:
- Love being out on the road in front of your customers (while working from home)
- Understand you’re not out just to get the sale, you’re developing B2B relationships for future business
- Know how to grow a new territory through strategic planning, account penetration and development
- Use Salesforce for daily planning, updates and reporting of numbers
- Love the thrill of the sale and have the personal drive to do more, problem solve, and take control of the client base
- Be accountable, self-motivated, have high integrity, know how to sell on quality over pricing
- Must want to be a part of something bigger and be coachable
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to grow. This position is open due to reorganization. This territory will cover the Metro Detroit area from M-59 to US 23 to Toledo. The right candidate will spend four weeks training in all departments at Corporate. You will become familiar with how the business runs and what customers can expect from you. Finally, learn product knowledge through manufacturers training, ride along training and your own interest in learning more about the product base.
This direct hire position will start with a base pay of $70k and will change to base plus commission after initial training period. package. Great benefit package, including medical, dental, 401k, PTO and bonus plan. Six figure income potential after the first year, and that will require digging into your territory and really working it!
If the Outside Sales Rep position sounds like it could be for you, then please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Careers@RFTSearchGroup.com. Thank you!