Great opportunity for a Level 1 Network Technician who wants to do more than just standard IT help desk work! Our client strives to provide the highest quality technical support and service to their clients, so this position will require a well-rounded individual. This position will report directly to the Tech Center Manager and will allow you flexibility in your schedule and workload.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to provide tech support for external customers from everything from general computer maintenance (firewalls, memory upgrades, etc) to troubleshooting network problems, to deployment of hardware or software systems to local or out of state clients.
- Have a strong background in customer service (retail or Geek Squad, anyone?), communication skills, documentation and problem solving.
- Love a flexible schedule, so if you like to work later in the day, or earlier in the morning, they can accommodate. Flexibility on both sides is key.
- Be able to pass a drivers license check, background check and drug test.
- Be able to travel as needed (not often, or on a regular basis, but on occasion). The travel could be local for an issue, or out of state for an install or upgrade. Travel could last up to a week.
- Understand how important documentation is to resolving on going or repeat issues.
- LOVE being part of a team and working together to make sure the clients are happy!
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to grow. This position is open due to promotion. Our client provides a casual dress atmosphere, and a flexible work schedule. You provide the problem solving acumen, tenacity to see something through and the thoroughness to document to track problems and resolutions. You also provide the attention to detail and accountability to help build a stronger team.
This is a career move position. Just like the person before you, there is potential for growth and promotion. Your clients are large, Fortune 500 companies, so consistency is important to them. If you’re interested in making a career out of a hobby you love, this could be a great fit for you! Hourly pay (based on a salary amount of $32 – $42k annually), plus bonus, benefits, PTO and vacation time, full insurance package and paid holidays. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!