Our client, a high end custom kitchen cabinetry company, is looking to add a Kitchen Designer to their design team. After celebrating 70 years in business, they are continuing to grow their team! This is a great position for someone who loves kitchen design work and wants to be a part of a design team. This position partners with the sales team to turn dreams into realities for their clients.
The right candidate for this Kitchen Designer position will have:
- Experience designing kitchens as well as the appropriate education and certifications
- Experience working with custom cabinetry lines, ordering product, tracking projects through the system, pricing structures, and more
- A love of the details and a sense of ownership in the work produced.
- Proficiency in 2020 software and MS Office products, as well as ability to read blue prints and other technical documentation
- A passion for producing top notch designs and understanding that you are creating something unique with every single design.
Our client continues to add strategic team members to ensure only the best for their clients. If you are interested in joining a team of high achievers, strong designers and an outstanding client base, this could be a great fit for you.
**If you have a love of kitchen design and are interested in a position other than Kitchen Designer, please send your resume anyway with a note attached highlighting what position you may be interested in. We have a sales position open, as well as other positions within the Interior Design field!
If this Kitchen Designer position sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume! Normally we post salary ranges for the positions, but this position will have much flexibility in salary based on the level of experience. This is a career path position, not just a job. Great benefit package, direct hire position. Standard M-F hours, although some specialty events on evenings or weekends may be possible. Still interested? Please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.