Our boutique Interior Design firm client is adding to their team with a Project Manager or Interior Design Assistant! They have been growing and are adding to their team to help facilitate and streamline this growth. An education in, and a passion for, Interior Design are two musts for this position! Great opportunity for someone who loves the industry from soup to nuts and wants to learn from an industry leader.
The right candidate will:
- Be highly functional in a fast paced, multi tasking, sometimes repetitious, high profile environment.
- Be highly detail oriented, background in project management (as it relates to the Interior Design industry), worked with PO’s, purchasing product, budgets, tracking projects and product and more
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: (Spreadsheets for budgets, item numbers, pricing, timelines, etc), AutoCAD V17, Sketchup, IVY
- Must have experience in taking measurements, reading blueprints, schematics, floor plans, etc
- Be comfortable in a high end position, with high end clients, for a highly visible lead Designer
Our client has been in business for 20+ years and is well known in the industry. They are a close group, so interpersonal skills, a group think, but highly accountable personality will do well here! Great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something bigger than just themselves, but not a ‘corporate’ environment. Our client fosters a creative culture internally and welcomes input and ideas. Of course, the right candidate must be able to take direction, wear multiple hats, multi task, switch between projects, manage multiple projects at one time, and all around love the chaos that can come from being so busy!
This Project Manager position is $40 – $50k with paid overtime. Benefit package includes nice vacation package, holiday, sick PTO, 401k plus match. Position located in western Oakland County. Direct hire.
There is so much more info that we don’t have space for in this positing! If this sounds like a great fit for you, please forward your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Careers@rftsearchgroup.com. Thank you!