Our boutique Interior Design firm client is adding to their team with an Interior Design Assistant! They have been growing and are adding to their team to help facilitate and streamline this growth. An education in, and a passion for, Interior Design are two musts for this position! Great opportunity for someone who loves the industry and wants to learn from an industry leader.
The right candidate will be:
- Highly functional in a fast paced, multi tasking, sometimes repetitious, high profile environment.
- Highly detail oriented with background in Residential Interior Design.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD V17, Sketchup, IVY,
- Assisting with client meetings, fabric and material selections, furniture selections, client and or vendor correspondence.
- Experienced in taking measurements, reading blueprints, schematics, floor plans, etc.
- Comfortable in a high end position, with high end clients, for a highly visible lead Designer.
Our client has been in business for 20+ years and is well known in the industry. They are a close group, so interpersonal skills, a group think, but highly accountable personality will do well here! Great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something bigger than just themselves, but not a ‘corporate’ environment. Our client fosters a creative culture internally and welcomes input and ideas. Of course, the right candidate must be able to take direction, wear multiple hats, multi task, switch between projects, manage multiple projects at one time, and all around love the chaos that can come from being so busy!
This Residential Interior Design Assistant position is $40 – $50k with paid overtime. In addition, they have a great benefit package that includes a nice vacation package, holiday, sick PTO, 401k plus match. Position located in western Oakland County. Direct hire.
There is so much more info that we don’t have space for in this positing! If this sounds like a great fit for you, please forward your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Careers@rftsearchgroup.com. Thank you!