Our client, a full service residential and commercial security firm, is hiring an Installation and Service Supervisor. This position will lead the installers and technicians in day to day operations, service calls and new installations. The right individual will have experience leading a similar team: industry can vary, but installation and service is a must! This position will report directly to the General Manager and President. You’ll definitely be juggling may projects at once, so if you’re used to a fast pace, this could be a good fit for you!
This position will:
- Work with technicians to ensure high quality installations through proper procedures
- Plan schedules for technicians out in the field based on skill level and types of jobs
- Liaison between customers and technicians, communicating problems, solutions, time lines, etc.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure projects are scheduled timely, parts are available and projects are completed on time
- Recruit, hire, train and motivate team
The right candidate will have experience in alarm, CCTV, access or fire installations, for instance. Strong people skills, time management, communication skills and sense of urgency required. This is a high security industry, so must pass a thorough background check including driving record. Use of MS Office products will be on a daily basis, so proficiency in this area as well. Eventually this position may grow to include field supervision and inspection of completed jobs. Full time position with some over time, salary ($60 – $65k plus bonus) and benefit package including medical, PTO, holiday, dental, vision, FSA and more. This position is operating out of an office that strongly follows proper covid screening and protocols to ensure employee safety. Our client is a privately held company who take great pride in their reputation and level of service to both employees and customers.
Please send resume to careers@RFTSearchGroup.com.