Our returning client is continuing to grow his small component distribution company by adding an Inside Sales person! This position will be talking directly with customers and manufacturers. You’ll be helping customers find the right components, order product from manufacturers and coordinate shipping activities. The Inside Sales person will be joining a team of three and will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
The right candidate will:
- Have solid customer service experience, whether it be in an office environment, retail sales or restaurant work.
- Have a high level of personal accountability, a natural curiosity (learn product lines and how they can solve problems), and strong communication skills
- Be adept with MS Office products, including spreadsheets for tracking sales data, delivery schedules, and more.
- Have strong attention to detail for order entry, recognizing part numbers and some technical information.
- Have an interest in making a career move and joining a growing, fun team.
Our client is looking for someone who wants more than simply a job; rather, to be a part of a team. This company is smaller in size and everyone works together to take care of the customers. Sometimes it requires wearing many hats to get things done, and knowing that what you’re doing has a direct impact on the bottom line.
Great opportunity for someone looking to make a career change and, as a result, knows they have to start somewhere. This position will be one where you’ll be trained on the product line, continue to develop as a person as well as in your role, and become knowledgeable and a trusted resource for your customers. This Inside Sales position is salaried , $40 – $45k, plus bonus and benefit package. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please forward your resume to Careers@RFTSearchGroup.com. Thank you!