Our client, a family owned and operated retail distribution company, is continuing to grow! We are now adding an HR Generalist with a Talent Development focus to their team! This position will be responsible for the HR functions within this 100+ employee company. Focus will include helping create and implement career paths and planning for the employees.
The right candidate will:
- Have a degree in Human Resources (Bachelor degree as a minimum) and have worked in a family owned company
- Have experience from recruiting to payroll and everything in between!
- Have a love of creating and implementing employee engagement programs, whether related to retention, training, on boarding, etc.
- Understand the highly confidential nature of the Human Resource function and operate at that level
- Have an ‘inner circle’ mentality as this is a position that is slated to grow in to a spot at the leadership table
- High level of trustworthiness, communication, understanding of business procedures and self-management
Great opportunity for someone who understands working in a family owned company and the high level of confidentiality required. This HR Generalist position will require you to wear many hats within the HR function. You’ll need to manage how, where and when to allocate your time. The right candidate must not be afraid to tackle issues as they come up and move things forward. This position can eventually grow as the company continues to grow, especially by taking ownership of the Talent Development side of the HR functions. Must be growth minded, able to continue to learn and develop and manage/mentor HR staff as the company grows. Some local travel (to retail locations monthly) and a willingness to do what needs to get done! Salary range of $50 – $60k plus benefit package. Please provide a cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected]. Thank you!