Our growing client is looking for a General Accountant to add to their team! This position will be a great fit for someone with about three years’ experience but wants to really grow into a solid career within the Accounting or Finance field. The Finance department is robust with a lot of room for growth. Current reporting structure is to the Senior Accountant.
The right candidate will have experience in:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly financial reporting, sales tax filings, bank reconciliations, invoicing and more
- Analysis of financial trends and identifying areas of improvement, concern or growth
- Assist in process improvement as this position and the department (and company) continue to grow
- Bachelors degree preferred (Accounting or Finance) but minimum of Associates Degree (in similar field) required
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) and other accounting software systems.
Our client is a highly employee engaged organization and values their people. They have an excellent benefit package and much room for growth. Some of that growth will come from mergers & acquisitions; some will be organic growth. This is an established company with a great reputation in their industry (commercial construction) and with solid longevity with their employees. $50 – $55k salary plus excellent benefit package (medical benefits, 401k plus matching and profit sharing, PTO policy, etc).
**COVID: Our client is conducting face to face interviews with everyone wearing masks. Current activities are in office, with proper protocols being taken. They are adhering to the state requirements for keeping their employees, families and visitors safe.