Great opportunity for a seasoned Financial Manager/Controller to join an almost 50 year old, family owned company in the downriver area! This position will report directly to the Board of Directors, and require someone who is as passionate about growing a business as the owners. The right candidate will:
- Have a solid background in financial matters, in addition to appropriate education.
- Enjoy working with banks, performing contract negotiations, as well as managing a team.
- Partner with other leadership roles in the company as they continue to grow.
- Oversee accounting staff, HR and IT functions
- Identify new business trends and opportunities, planning, projections and budgets.
Our client is an established American manufacturer of automotive aftermarket products. For over 45 years they have prospered in a changing and competitive industry. This position will help continue that growth.
This is definitely a career path position, not just a job. Our client is looking for someone to join their organization who has the same level of ethics and integrity as they do. They also want someone who feels passionately about helping a small business continue to grow and thrive. Must be able to work with the team and continue to drive business (from a financial perspective) forward. $85k base, plus bonuses, great benefit package including full medical coverage, 401k with matching, vacation, etc, Must be able to pass thorough background check and reference checks. Please forward cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!