HYBRID POSITION – 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Our client, a growing Real Estate Investment firm, is adding to their team with the creation of this Financial and Database Associate position. This small family owned organization is looking for someone who has a strong background in understanding financial data and working within databases, preferably in the Real Estate industry. This position will primarily be responsible for managing all data going into the investor portal and the communications coming out of it.
This position will include:
- Incorporating all acquisition data into the investor portal and
- Prepare investor reports in portal and publish quarterly and annual investor reports
- Create MS Excel spreadsheets showing investor distributions and verifying accuracy of data
- Initiate all transactions and capital event payments
- Assist investors with portal changes, interest reassignments and other banking related concerns
- Financial modeling and analysis
This is a career move opportunity, not just a job. High level of autonomy and independence with no micromanaging. Must be able to self-manage and work within deadlines. Knowledgeable on tax forms (but not an expert) would be helpful, but not required. The right candidate must be willing to sign an NDA and complete a background check due to the highly confidential nature of their business. This is a hybrid position, two days in the office and three from home. Initial training period will be all days in the office. Salary based on experience, with a range of $60k – $100k. Ask me about their benefit package!
|Job Category||Direct Hire|