Our client is a smaller, established non-profit in the Metro Detroit area and they are looking for an Executive Director to help lead their team! This role is highly visible to the community and will spearhead their fundraising and grant development. Great opportunity for someone who loves working in the non-profit sector, has a passion for helping guide the youth in our community and appreciates a smaller organization to do it in. Will report directly to the Board of Directors and have a small working staff.
The right individual for this position will have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing the resources to ensure the financial health of the organization through fundraising, donor generation and grant proposals.
- Manage budgets and financial statements of the non-profit
- Understand and help lead to the vision of the organization, including through the programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Demonstrated experience managing the marketing and communications efforts
- Administration of all operations, including hiring, coaching and retention of staff and volunteers
This position has a base salary of $75 – $80k, plus a great benefit package. The culture is one of nurturing but competitive, understanding but still able to create a plan for the future, ability to work independently to succeed with the mission and vision in mind. MUST be able to work ON SITE in Wayne.
Interested candidates can send their resume to careers at rftsearchgroup dot com.