True Executive or Personal Assistant role for our busy executive client. She owns several businesses and you’ll be managing her calendar and communications. Our client is a family owned business and is well established in their industry. This is a newly created position to help her manage her busy schedule. Workflow will consist of managing email communications, voice mails, daily sales update reporting and an overall assistance in managing a busy schedule.
The right candidate will have experience in:
- Travel arrangements
- Executive level gatekeeping and correspondence
- Managing event planning and assisting where needed
- Create related documents and tools to help manage schedules and daily work related tasks
- Expense reporting and other related administrative tasks
- Some personal work for the exec but won’t necessarily include personal errands (except maybe for lunch sometimes)
- Just about anything that needs to get done so the exec can continue to grow her business
Great opportunity for someone who has strong attention to detail and really likes to be organized. Must have experience managing an executive at this level. Dress code is the dressier side of business casual as you’ll be the one greeting any visitors she may have. Proactive personality will go a long way here! See something that needs to be done, go do it! $80 – $90k base plus great benefit package. Regular 40 hour work week, no real over time unless a special project or something of the like.
Please include a cover letter with this position as professional communications and correspondence is critical for this role. You can also contact us directly at careers at rftsearchgroup dot com.