Director of Contract Administration – DIRECT HIRE – Oakland County, MI
Our client, a growing DME (Durable Medical Equipment) company in Oakland County, MI, is growing their team with the addition of this Director of Contract Administration and Business Development position. The primary focus for this position is contract review, implementation and monitoring for commercial and government payors. This includes completing RFP’s, managing and updating existing programs and maximizing resources to achieve overall customer satisfaction. The right candidate for this position will be able to bring ideas, experience and guidance as this role grows.
The right candidate MUST have:
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment) contract, Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance experience
- Medical certifications (RN or MD designation, for example) or an MBA
- Experience in analyzing and reporting data as it relates to the contracts and programs
- Coordination with IT, Sales, Leadership and other internal departments for success in executing and evaluating programs
- Experience with contract reviews and negotiations with insurance companies and government payors
- Experience working closely with a Compliance Officer, Billing Manager and Customer Service Manager
This Director of Contract Administration role is a great fit for someone wanting to create a new role in a growing company! Help take this company to the next level with your experience in the DME industry! In addition to the ‘in office’ work, you’ll be visiting with customers and potential clients negotiating these contracts as the company continues to grow.
This position is located in Oakland County, MI and will not support working remotely, although there will be travel to customers as necessary. Compensation is $150 – $175k with a great benefit package (including 401k, medical, PTO and more). Relocation assistance available for this nationwide search. If you aren’t familiar with Oakland County, Michigan, we are located in Metro Detroit, home of great school systems, great shopping, championship sports teams and a revitalized downtown Detroit! If this sounds like a great fit for you, please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected].