Our client, a family owned and operated industrial warehousing and storage company, is continuing to grow! As a result, they are adding to their marketing team with this Digital Content Specialist position! Great opportunity for someone with experience in this role who is looking to have a larger impact on the branding of a company and the subsequent growth. This position will report directly to, and take direction from, the Marketing Manager. Core responsibilities for this position will include creating content for their two brands, strategy of content delivery and promotion and measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of the marketing efforts.
The right candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a similar role: Content Strategist, Content Manager, Digital Content Specialist, etc, preferably on an ecommerce platform.
- Manage content for both B2B and B2C brands including social media campaigns, marketing campaigns, email campaigns, SEO practices and more.
- Research and fact check relevant topics for digital content
- Compile and edit content for entire social media presence
- Maintain content calendar and social media presence for both brands
- Design promotional assets including social, email and website banners
- Have knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS, SEO and digital marketing tools, email marketing campaigns and platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or related field
Our client has a strong presence in their field and is looking to grow strategically. This Digital Content Specialist position will help solidify their imprint within the consumer and business arena. The right candidate will take ownership in their role and have a strong level of accountability. Casual work environment, casual dress code, and solid benefit package. Salary range is $40 – $42k. This company has been in business for almost 60 years and has a very philanthropic mindset. In addition, they are a non-smoking and dog friendly office. Regular 40-hour work week, M – F, 8:30 – 5:00. Direct hire position. No remote work available as this position will be part of their collaborative marketing team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please forward resume with cover letter to Careers@RFTSearchGroup.com! Since this position will include solid written communication skills, resumes without cover letters will not be accepted.