Our client, a family owned manufacturing company (second generation) is looking to add a Customer Service Manager to their team. This position will manage a team of Customer Service team members as well as be a hands on member of that team. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, and has a team of six direct reports. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned customer service individual who likes being a part of the management team. Your responsibilities will include managing the team members as well as serve as the primary contact for product questions, pricing and customer service issues.
The right candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years’ customer service experience in an office setting and management of team members
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ERP systems
- Ability to listen to customers concerns, identify issues and recognize potential solutions relatively quickly
- Experience in creating and documenting training processes and procedures for CSR’s and advocate for their use when training new employees
- Assist HR in identifying staffing needs and participate in the hiring process
- Have an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality to help get orders entered, problems solved and product out the door
Our client has recently rolled out a new ERP system so this position will be learning that system along with their team members. This is a great way to learn the company, product line and intricacies of their processes! Salary for this position is $60 – $70k, plus a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, paid holidays, PTO, 401k/match, profit sharing plan and more. Hours are 7:30 – 5:30 M-F plus any OT as needed (may include random Saturdays if catch up is needed).
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume to careers at rftsearchgroup dot com.
|Job Category||Direct Hire|