Our client, a family owned and operated retail distribution company, is continuing to grow and is now adding a Controller to their team! This position is going to be mid-level role that can eventually develop into a CFO position. Our client has multiple locations throughout Michigan and northern Ohio.
The right candidate will:
- Have a solid accounting, financial and management background
- Strong understanding of GL, P & L, balance sheet reporting, tax fillings, banking, cash flow analysis, etc.
- Be able to manage an accounting team of up to six employees
- Report directly to the owner(s) and advocate on their behalf
- Advanced degree required, (such as a MSF from Walsh), CPA designation welcome
Great opportunity for someone who loves the financial work they do and wants to work into a promotable role. Our client is continuing to grow and this position will eventually become a CFO role. They are looking to double in size over the next 7 – 10 years. Growth will be through acquisition as well as opening more locations. Must be growth minded, able to continue to learn and develop, mentor junior staff and support the financial side to the business. Great benefit package for this direct hire position with a salary range of $90 – $120k. Please provide cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Careers@rftsearchgroup.com. Thank you!