Great opportunity for a seasoned Business Operations Manager with our family owned client in the downriver area. This position will communicate directly with the Board of Directors. Must not be afraid to dig in and get things rolling!
- Have a solid background in Business Operations, including financial matters, in a small company environment.
- Partner with other leadership roles in the company as the company continues to grow.
- Oversee accounting staff, HR and IT functions.
- Work with third party vendors for project management related items such as website development, current order entry system and financial reports.
- Identify new business trends and opportunities, planning and projections, budgets, branding strategies, distribution channel growth.
Our client is an established American manufacturer of automotive aftermarket products. For over 45 years they have prospered in a changing and competitive industry. This position will help continue that growth.
The right candidate for this Business Operations Manager position will foster an environment of strong ethics and integrity. This position will require someone to feels passionately about helping a company grow and thrive. Must be able to work with an existing team, in addition to continuing to look for opportunities to drive business. Strong analytical, project management and implementation skills.
$85k base, plus bonuses, great benefit package including full medical coverage, 401k with matching, vacation, etc. Highly confidential role, therefore the right candidate must be able to pass thorough background and reference checks. Please forward cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]. Thank you!