Great opportunity in Auburn Hills for an highly organized, detail oriented Administrative Project Manager. This is a fast paced, time-sensitive position directly supporting one of our clients’ VP’s. This family owned and operated wholesale and distribution company has been in business over 20 years and has a solid footing in their industry. We’re looking for a committed individual to join their team as they continue to grow.
The right candidate must:
- Have a sense of urgency as the VP is constantly on the move and needs you to ‘come along with him’
- Understand and exercise urgency in pricing changes, deadlines, distribution of information, vendor communication and scheduling
- Strong experience in MS Office Suite (Outlook and Excel are the two most important!)
- Have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude as the VP managed a multitude of departments and projects
- Understand and have experience in managing projects and workload independently, as well as at the direction of the VP
- Be comfortable in a casual but fast paced environment.
Ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity and understand the sense of urgency and importance in this role. You will be an extension of him but will also manage your own workload. Personal tasks for the VP may be assigned in order to keep the flow moving! He’s a high energy individual, therefore keeping up with him will be critical!
Regular M – F hours, with some overtime as needed. Twice a year Saturdays will be required to participate in leading product training sessions for sales staff. Great benefit package, direct hire. Casual work environment (jeans are fine unless there is client activity). Salary of $40 – $45k (paid hourly with OT). If this Administrative Project Manager position still interests you, please forward your resume and cover letter to careers at rftsearchgroup dot com! Resumes without cover letter will not be considered Strong written communication is important to this position!