Our client, a high end service oriented business is adding to their team with this Sales Administrative Assistant! You’ll be joining a team of two other assistants to cross train and help the department share duties. Great opportunity for a highly organized, detail oriented individual who understands the importance of following protocols and the interpretation of contracts.
The right candidate will have:
- Solid MS Office skills, specifically spreadsheets and document storage. Docusign experience a plus.
- Experience working with contract execution, insurance documents and working with vendors/customers to communicate as it relates to both (contract and insurance)
- Ability to flow between projects and responsibilities in the office (back up for sorting mail, answering phones, etc).
- Positive attitude in dealing with clients and vendors. Our client has a strong client satisfaction focus so this is a top priority internally!
- Must be able to pass a strict background check due to the nature of their business!
This position is a standard 40 hour work week, plus any overtime if needed (seldom, but on occasion there is some!). It’s paid hourly (paid for OT), with a calculation to $40 – $45k annually. Regular M – F hours. Great benefit package, great career move with solid growth potential.
Our client is continuing to their safety protocols with regard to Covid, due to the nature of their business. Their goal is to keep all employees, family members and client families safe. Because of this you’ll be working in an environment that socially distances and when not possible to do so, you’ll be wearing a mask. You’ll also be wearing a mask while moving between departments when necessary.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to careers at rftsearchgroup dot com. Thank you!
**Our client is taking covid precautions very seriously. They have strict measures in place for the safety all employees, family members and clients.
|Job Category||Direct Hire|