Great opportunity for an entry to mid-level Account Manager in a growing company! This position is geared toward building a career with our client. You are bringing the energy, accountability and problem solving and they are providing product training, clear territory definition and uncapped commission structure! Our client is a distributor of temperature control systems, located here in Metro Detroit. If you have at least three years in Account Management and a drive to grow both personally and professionally, this could be a good fit for you!
The right candidate for this Account Manager position will:
- Have experience working a territory. Servicing existing customers as well as prospecting for new business.
- Create and manage a sales plan, identify targets, problem solve to attract new business and maintain relationships with current customers
- Be highly accountable and generally curious in nature. You can’t help solve a problem if you can’t help define it!
- Create quotes, visit customers, help with restocking, make phone calls, plan your week, etc
- Understand and appreciate the importance of the Inside Sales team in supporting your role and your knowledge base
- Be willing and excited to train with all the departments as you learn the company methodology, product line and way of doing business.
Our client offers a full benefit package (PTO, 401k, medical, etc), base of $70k plus unlimited commission structure for this Account Manager role. The more you sell, the more you earn. This is a very hands on position where you will be a unique combination of hunting and farming to grow your territory. Our client will help you plan your week and the reporting, and you’ll tweak as you grow and develop your territory.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume WITH COVER LETTER to Careers at rftsearchgroup dot com. Resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered.
Check our other job postings at www.rftsearchgroup.com