Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected] We will review your information and contact you if there is a mutually beneficial fit.
Great opportunity for a degreed HR Manager looking to join a growing team! Our client, a home health care company (behavioral therapy for children), is adding to their team due to growth. This position will be helping in shape the culture and dynamics of the company as they grow and add to their teams.
The right candidate will:
- Have a degree in Human Resources, Bachelor degree is a minimum
- Have experience from recruiting to payroll, and everything in between!
- Be able to streamline and implement current processes into a best practice system
- Have a love of creating employee engagement programs, whether related to retention, training, on boarding, etc.
Great opportunity for a true Executive Assistant looking for a role with a high profile Executive! This position will support a true entrepreneur, one with a long career here in Detroit. The right candidate will have previous experience as an EA or a Personal Assistant. Not only will you be making this Executive’s work life easier, you’ll be a key player in communicating with the entire leadership staff and other business partners. The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an EA or PA, preferably with a high profile entrepreneur/executive.
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to keep up with the fast pace of this executive.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills. The ability to pick up the phone and make a connection as needed (don’t be shy about making things happen!).
- Understand that all business owners are human, too, and their stressors aren’t to be taken personally.
Our client, a 25+ year old company in Troy, is looking to add to their Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative team! We are looking for someone with a background in:
- Customer interactions, order entry, quoting, managing customer relationships and resolving issues for customers who loves a fast paced environment!
- Strong communication, organization and follow up, and computer skills (including light AutoCAD). Our client will train on the industrial product base, ERP system and advocating for the customers.
- Great opportunity for someone who likes to work independently but knows the value of team work. This position doesn’t have a lot of structure (the workflow is according to the workload), so ability to adapt and prioritize is important.
Our returning client is continuing to grow his small component distribution company by adding an Inside Sales person! This position will be talking directly with customers and manufacturers. You'll be helping customers find the right components, order product from manufacturers and coordinate shipping activities. The Inside Sales person will be joining a team of three and will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
The right candidate will:
- Have solid customer service experience, whether it be in an office environment, retail sales or restaurant work.
- Have a high level of personal accountability, a natural curiosity (learn product lines and how they can solve problems), and strong communication skills
- Be adept with MS Office products, including spreadsheets for tracking sales data, delivery schedules, and more.
- Have strong attention to detail for order entry, recognizing part numbers and some technical information.
- Have an interest in making a career move and joining a growing, fun team.
Great opportunity for someone who loves selling over the phone! We are growing our team by adding an outbound sales person. To be successful in this position you must:
- Love making out bound calls and talking to people
- Have strong EI/EQ, high integrity and a strong understanding of how businesses work and love talking to people (did I mention that?)
- Be able to have difficult but constructive conversations, all with helping that person/company realize some perhaps difficult things
- Be motivated and driven by commissions as well as turning prospects into clients
Our client, a family owned and operated transportation company, is adding a Terminal/Transportation Manager to their team in the downriver area due to growth! Over the past 60 years our client has continued to grow and expand, not only locally, but nationwide as well. This position will be managing the operations side of the Transportation Terminal here in the Detroit area. The Terminal Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager and will manage an internal staff.
The right candidate will:
- Have experience managing fleet equipment, drivers, dispatch and customer service personnel
- Manage preventative maintenance programs for vehicles, help resolve delivery issues for customers and prioritize issues
- Understand union and non-union environment
- Career minded position. This position is open due to growth, and has further growth potential
- Must be able to pass background check and travel to Canada as necessary for training purposes
- Advanced education in related background: supply chain, business, management, etc.
Great opportunity for a Level 1 Network Technician who wants to do more than just standard IT help desk work! Our client strives to provide the highest quality technical support and service to their clients, so this position will require a well-rounded individual. This position will report directly to the Tech Center Manager and will allow you flexibility in your schedule and workload.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to provide tech support for external customers from everything from general computer maintenance (firewalls, memory upgrades, etc) to troubleshooting network problems, to deployment of hardware or software systems to local or out of state clients.
- Have a strong background in customer service (retail or Geek Squad, anyone?), communication skills, documentation and problem solving.
- Love a flexible schedule, so if you like to work later in the day, or earlier in the morning, they can accommodate. Flexibility on both sides is key.
- Be able to pass a drivers license check, background check and drug test.
- Be able to travel as needed (not often, or on a regular basis, but on occasion). The travel could be local for an issue, or out of state for an install or upgrade. Travel could last up to a week.
- Understand how important documentation is to resolving on going or repeat issues.
- LOVE being part of a team and working together to make sure the clients are happy!
If you love being an Outside Sales Representative, out on the road working your territory, this could be a great position for you! Even better if you have a background in representing Residential/Commercial product lines to builders, fabricators, general contractors, Interior Designers, etc. Our client, a well established Marble & Stone Wholesaler is looking to add to their sales team. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager, yet not afraid to work your territory with little guidance.
The right candidate will:
- Love being out on the road in front of your customers (will be working from home office).
- Understand that you're not out to get the sale, you're developing relationships for future business
- Know how to grow an existing territory through further account penetration and introducing new product lines
- Strategically plan their territory, from being handed a book of business, to prospecting for new clients
- Use Salesforce for daily planning, updates and reporting of numbers
- Love the thrill of the sale and have a personal drive to do more, problem solve, and take control of the client base
- Be self motivated, accountable, have high integrity, know how to sell on quality over pricing and want to be a part of something bigger, and be highly organized and detail oriented
Great opportunity for a seasoned Business Operations Manager with our family owned client in the downriver area. This position will communicate directly with the Board of Directors. Must not be afraid to dig in and get things rolling!
- Have a solid background in Business Operations, including financial matters, in a small company environment.
- Partner with other leadership roles in the company as the company continues to grow.
- Oversee accounting staff, HR and IT functions.
- Work with third party vendors for project management related items such as website development, current order entry system and financial reports.
- Identify new business trends and opportunities, planning and projections, budgets, branding strategies, distribution channel growth.
Great opportunity for a seasoned Financial Manager/Controller to join an almost 50 year old, family owned company in the downriver area! This position will report directly to the Board of Directors, and require someone who is as passionate about growing a business as the owners. The right candidate will:
- Have a solid background in financial matters, in addition to appropriate education.
- Enjoy working with banks, performing contract negotiations, as well as managing a team.
- Partner with other leadership roles in the company as they continue to grow.
- Oversee accounting staff, HR and IT functions
- Identify new business trends and opportunities, planning, projections and budgets.
Great opportunity to join an established organization for an Entry Level Sales position (Business Development Associate)! This position will build on your previous sales knowledge and possibly limited experience and teach you about their product as you go. Our client has been in business for over 50 years and is looking to add to their team due to growth. This position is a great fit if:
- You love connecting with people (Plant Managers, Purchasing Managers, Maintenance Managers, Facilities Managers, etc) and helping them solve their problems
- Understand that selling through relationships requires attention to detail, timely follow up, updating CRM systems, making and returning phone calls and emails and getting out and introducing yourself!
- Strong Self-Accountability and Self-Motivation. Strong Self-Discipline. Your word means something. You do what you say you're going to do, and you're proud to do it!
Our client, a high end custom kitchen cabinetry company is looking to add to their sales team. Our client is celebrating 70 years in business and is continuing to grow their team! This is a great position for someone who loves to work with clients to turn their wishes into reality. The right candidate will have:
- Experience in high end sales, preferably in the technical side of home remodeling/new construction or kitchen cabinetry. Industry training provided, as well as a strong internal support system.
- Relationships built with Interior Designers, architects, high end builders, etc, and believe in the experience of owning/designing a custom kitchen.
- A self-directed, moving forward personality. Even though this position will work out of the showroom in the Michigan Design Center, there will be outside sales activity as well.
Great opportunity for someone with some education related to Electronic/Mechanical Technician role. Will be working specifically with industrial process controls, AutoCAD and some customer facing work. My client will teach you their product line, but you must come with a basic knowledge of electrical schematics, mechanical workings and a ‘learning oriented’ personality. • Interest and desire to work in a hands on, technical environment with a progressive career path • Ability to complete projects, offer suggestions and input, and take on side projects that may not directly related to the controls technician role • Understand dynamics in working with a smaller company, wearing many hats, getting involved with more than just the basics • Must have natural curiosity and interest in helping grow the company Great entry level position for the person who wants to learn from the ground up. If you’re looking for somewhere to learn and grow, including potential management position, this could be a great fit! Solid benefit package, $40 - $45k base salary, cell phone allowance, PTO, health insurance. Please forward cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] Thank you!
Well established distribution company headquartered in Troy is looking for a General Manager for their Saginaw facility. • Great opportunity for someone who has experience in P & L responsibilities, managing supervisory staff (inside and outside sales, warehouse managers) and customer interaction (local area machine shops). • This position will be responsible for managing the day to day operations, addressing customer issues/concerns, personnel issues/concerns, profitability, etc. • Will report directly to the President of the company in Troy location. Will meet quarterly face to face in Troy, other than that, little to no travel. Our client has a great benefit package and this is definitely a career path/growth potential position. Education and industry are secondary to the organizational and communication skills needed to be successful in this role. B2B customer base, no consumer activity. Salary $90 - $110k, great benefit package. Please forward cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]